Monday, October 6, 2008

Alas I return... I really need to get better at this!


So after a few weeks of my blog sitting idly by, it is in due time for a new post.

So far I have found some awesome things/events/people to photograph in the Syracuse area. Come a year ago I was discouraged with Syracuse, and looked at it as a place that I could not express a visual interest with good subject matter. Living here for a whole summer with the help of the Post Standard, I realized I was all wrong and I found some awesome subjects in this area.
I think I need to change the background of this blog site.




Shannon Nichols, an organic cheese farmer in Madison, NY, completely surprised me when I met her. She is so well educated and informed, that at times I feel like she is my mentor and I am her apprentice. Even though I am not learning how to make cheese, her insight in all levels of life keep me finding excuses to come back to her tranquil farm.

No comments: